Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Stardust, Always Interview With D.R. Perry



His story Distance, Speed, Time can be found in the Stardust, Always anthology.
What genre do you read?
Anything with some humor in it, but mainly speculative fiction. I love comics and graphic novels, too.
What genres do you write?
Fantasy of all kinds. I recently got an idea for a pair of goofy alien novels, however.
Where else can readers find your work?
All my work is on Amazon currently. I have an Author Central page here: http://www.amazon.com/author/drperry
What drove you to write for this anthology?
I have lost too many people to cancer. I used to be a Home Health Aide, so I've seen it up close.
How long have you participated in Nanowrimo and the community?
Since 2013. I used to be a lurker there, so glad I stepped out from those shadows!
Your story- is it part of a larger series or freestanding?
I wrote a poem. It will eventually be in something called a Poeticalendar. I'll need 366 poetry and flash-fiction pieces before that comes out, though.
If you could ever meet a fictional character, who would it be?
I would love to go to Jitters and meet Cisco Ramon. He seems like a hoot!
Writing buddy?
A doggie named Harry. He's a mutt, but we think he's part bichon frise.
Coffee, tea, or other?
All of the above, please!
Morning or night person?
I'm a circadian chameleon. I come and go, I come and go, woah oh.
Plotter or Pantser?
Pants! A decent pair of pants! Thank you!
One fun fact?
Weird Al Yankovich was my rock and roll hero. Other people my age went nuts over Eddie Van Halen. I wanted to have big hair, write parodies, and play the accordion.

No comments:

Post a Comment